Planning an overall direction for LFS

R. Quenett qcal at quen.net
Fri Feb 29 05:15:07 PST 2008

on Friday, February 29, 2008 at 12:28 Benjamin John wrote:

"  there, what I want is how to build my own system

As one of the ones "to be educated", and when I'm learning by
breaking and by doing again, and again, and yet again, what I
fantasize and dream about, from the learning point of view, is a
great big multi-level UNDO "button".  Keeping copies of the build in
two partitions and overwriting when desired gives me a crude form of
some of that.  I know there are better ways but it is hard to find
the time to learn everything all at once, especially without an easy
way of starting over right at the very beginning.  Maybe it's not
possible.

R,
--
Pay your own bills.