Planning an overall direction for LFS

Gerard Beekmans gerard at linuxfromscratch.org
Fri Feb 29 20:17:19 PST 2008

Are we about done with the personal insults and accusations? Please?
That is not a request. I'm not going to pick a side either.

If anybody feels there remains a need to talk in the way that has been
done the last few days, then take it off list. Nobody here needs or
wants to hear it anymore. We know all your grievances and repeating it
time and again does not make a difference anymore.

Everybody either stops the bickering, put your differences aside and
work on getting along again. If you can't do that, please move on. This
is not the place for these discussions.

If you want to join us in the plans to revive the LFS project and
contribute, I greatly welcome your help. If you have personal problems
with other members of the developer team, and you cannot fix those
issues and work with those people in a collaborative environment, then
come talk to me directly. In private please and I will do what I can to
help mend things.

At the end of the day this is the lfs-dev list, for LFS development.
Personal grievances will be taken off the list.

Please don't even reply to this email and send it to this list whether
you agree with what I've said or not. This list doesn't need to hear
more of the "noise."

Let's bury the hatches and move on.

Thanks (and that's not an insincerely meant thank you).

Gerard