Commits to SVN

DJ Lucas dj at linuxfromscratch.org
Thu Oct 2 15:56:48 PDT 2008

Randy McMurchy wrote:
> DJ Lucas wrote:
>

>>> Sure, if you've had time to test all the changes.  I was going through a
>>> manual build to clear up a couple of left over items (gcc fixincludes,
>>> man-db, new dependencies for Appendix C, etc.)
>>>

> Well, I've not checked much of BLFS, but we can cross that bridge
> when we get there. Remember it is SVN, so any breakage with BLFS
> package is not going to affect much to many folks who aren't
> capable of reporting/fixing problems.

I meant LFS specific, in so far that the system can reproduce itself.
We are going to break BLFS to some extent.  This is unavoidable.  I
think we are on the same page WRT to what needs to be done.  If you want
to go ahead and take the lead, go ahead and commit whatever you can, if
I have any changes to add, I can adjust to your commits.  I'll also
e-mail you before commits until the bulk of the work is done.

-- DJ Lucas