Super must do IMMENDATE task!

Philipp Christian Loewner bOrgph at web.de
Sat Oct 4 15:05:01 PDT 2008

On Sat, 04 Oct 2008 23:37:30 +0200, William Immendorf
<computerperson1 at live.com> wrote:

> REOPEN TRAC TICKET #2213 IMMENDALY AND LET MY HAVE MY TRAC PRIVLAGES
> BACK TOO!
> See how Windows connects the people, information, and fun that are part
> of your life.
> http://clk.atdmt.com/MRT/go/msnnkwxp1020093175mrt/direct/01/

Normally I don't tend to respond to such messages nor am I in any way
an LSF-dev but seriously, you best be trolling.

If you are not, then you should really think about how to introduce
your ideas to people who don't know you and who are not, in any way,
pleased with the way you tried to communicate your suggestions so far.