Super must do IMMENDATE task!

Philipp Christian Loewner bOrgph at web.de
Sat Oct 4 20:24:30 PDT 2008

> For "reopening trac ticket 2113", that was concerning LZMA, and a LFS
> member and I had a ticket open-close argument with each other.

I noticed that.

> Also, they revoked my Trac privileges

Guess why...?

In case you don't get it, look at the first quote.

> Oh, and you misspelled LFS as LSF.

If that happens to be the revenge to

>> [...] you should really think about how to introduce
>> your ideas to people who don't know you and who are not, in any way,
>> pleased with the way you tried to communicate your suggestions so far.

then be assured that I didn't want to criticize your grammar or
spelling in any way. I just wanted to point out to you that you
may have more success arguing if you actually make some points
before you get angry and capslock at people. Also, there are rumours
that posting on the lfs-dev list for discussion before you
actually open a ticket can help you a lot because not every user
who might be on your side in an argument monitors lfs-book.
Well, in your case perhaps not any more.

If you are not a troll, then I tried to explain to you why you
are now on my ignore list in a very polite way.
If you actually happen to be a troll, please forget what you have just
read and replace it with plonk.

Regards
	- Philipp Christian Loewner