Super must do IMMENDATE task!

Matthew Burgess matthew at linuxfromscratch.org
Sun Oct 5 01:44:48 PDT 2008

On Sat, 4 Oct 2008 17:37:30 -0400, William Immendorf <computerperson1 at live.com> wrote:

> REOPEN TRAC TICKET #2213 IMMENDALY AND LET MY HAVE MY TRAC PRIVLAGES BACK
> TOO!

William,

Actually, through your actions we realised that the Trac permissions weren't set correctly.  Only LFS editors should be able to re-open & close tickets and change target milestones and the like; it's part of our responsibilities of ticket triage and release management.

When we attempted to rectify those permissions it didn't appear to have the desired effect as you were still able to reopen tickets despite our request for you not to.  As such, we've now had to take the step of denying all authenticated users, not just you, of being able to do anything with the tickets in Trac until we can get it configured correctly.  So, thanks, I guess!

Matt.