Super must do IMMENDATE task!

William Immendorf computerperson1 at live.com
Sun Oct 5 05:22:28 PDT 2008

Philipp Christian Loewner wrote:

>> For "reopening trac ticket 2113", that was concerning LZMA, and a LFS
>> member and I had a ticket open-close argument with each other.

>I noticed that.

Yes, but you Christian troll trying to degrade my image, UNSUBSCRIBE YOURSELF! You don't belong here.

>> Also, they revoked my Trac privileges

>Guess why...?

>In case you don't get it, look at the first quote.

Actuality, according to another message, only editors are able to: reopen and close tickets, and change target milestones.

By me, LFS was trying to fix their permissions and as a result, all users, including me, couldn't do anything with tickets until they make it work again.

So editors, reopen the LZMA ticket and unsubscribe him (not me), and don't let him come back!

Oh and, you purposely misspelled LFS as "LSF" as in "Linux Sucks Forever".  And I know a little something about you, YOU ARE A MICROSOFT TROLL!!!!!!!! Go away.