r8567 - in trunk/BOOK: . chapter01 chapter03 chapter05 chapter06

Randy McMurchy lfs.user at mcmurchy.com
Sun Oct 5 11:16:57 PDT 2008

Matthew Burgess wrote:

> Would you mind please adding the ildoubl test patch & iconv_tests patches to the patches repo, so that jhalfs can download them automatically please?

I did add them to the repo. It is my understanding that LFS was
converted to be like BLFS in that the patches are moved into the
SVN branch of the repo when the book is rendered.

Am I mistaken here and the patch must be added to both the main
repo and the SVN devel repo?

If so I will, but it seems to me then I would have to log into
Quantum and do it manually.

Bruce, do you know the LFS setup as far as patches are concerned?

--
Randy