Why can't I create tickets still?

Trent Shea trent.shea at gmail.com
Sun Oct 5 12:51:45 PDT 2008

On Sunday 05 October 2008 12:17:35 William Immendorf wrote:
> Bruce Dubbs wrote:
> >That was an oversight.  You can now.
>
> Who are you talking to, DJ or me? I still can't create tickets.

This _has_ been mentioned before, but I'm including a link to the
archives in the hope that you will _look_ and consider learning to use
mailing lists effectively. It _will_ help to clear up such questions as
who are you talking to ;).

list archives:
http://linuxfromscratch.org/pipermail/lfs-dev/2008-October/thread.html

Additional information.
faq:
http://www.linuxfromscratch.org/faq/

With special attention to: "Do not click reply unless you're actually
replying to a post. Use new, or compose, or whatever your mail client
calls it, to ask a new question or start a new thread. Reply sets more
than just the subject line and will cause your post to appear in the
wrong place unless you're actually answering."