Trac milestones

Jeremy Huntwork jhuntwork at linuxfromscratch.org
Tue Oct 7 07:09:23 PDT 2008

Randy McMurchy wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> Looking at the tickets in Trac, there are a couple that
> really aren't SVN issues, but instead point to the stable
> book in which case to resolve the issues, it takes an
> entry in the stable errata.
>
> Therefore, I think that someone with Trac rights should
> create a milestone called "Errata".

Hmm. I get what you're saying, but I'm not sure if milestone is the
right place. Typically, the milestone should point to a release. So
since the issue would be for a specific book (the current stable one)
the milestone should probably point to that book version.

Perhaps the ticket type or the Component section would be a better location?

BTW, Randy, you currently have the permissions necessary. You are a
TRAC_ADMIN which means you can adjust all of this stuff in the Admin tab
when logged in to trac.

--
JH