Groff

Randy McMurchy randy at linuxfromscratch.org
Tue Oct 7 15:59:14 PDT 2008

Hi all,

I'm way on the downhill side of getting all the package
updates in. Groff is sort of a bugaboo, however. The
DJ book uses the Groff-UTF8 package, but I'm not sure it
does much.

Please give some input if you have any on this subject.
It would be an addition to LFS Chapter 6. Do we need it?

Note that the plans right now are to still include the
man-db package and not the man package which DJ used in
his version.

Any and all input in this internationalization stuff would
be appreciated, as I'm a totally English speaking Editor
without much knowledge about i18n.

--
Randy