Tickets

Ken Moffat ken at linuxfromscratch.org
Wed Oct 8 15:26:52 PDT 2008

On Wed, Oct 08, 2008 at 02:42:46PM -0500, Bruce Dubbs wrote:
> In reviewing the current tickets, there are two (#2160 and #2189) that concern
> bootscripts.  Do we have a volunteer to address these.
>
> Also, there are three tickets related to locales and test suites (#2159, 2171,
> and 2172).  These should be considered together.  Volunteers?
>
>    -- Bruce
 I know nothing about 2159 and 2171 (I usually install all
locales), but I can confirm 2172 is valid with grep-2.5.3.
Actually, I had intended to add cs_CZ.UTF-8 when grep-2.5.3 went in,
but I seem to have missed it (I'd assumed the book was correct for
2.5.1a).

 I don't see myself having time to touch these before next week, if
then (I'm not editing at the moment because I'm some way from trying
current gcc, but I guess an up-to-date build it isn't mandatory for
these particular details).  If no-one else wants to do this, ping me
after the weekend.

ĸen