Shadow update

Randy McMurchy randy at linuxfromscratch.org
Thu Oct 9 13:53:50 PDT 2008

Hi all,

I made many, many changes to the Shadow package during the
update to the most recent version. I like the changes, but
I encourage everyone that can to render the book and look
at it. If you can't render it, it will be available tomorrow
in the SVN book.

If there are problems or questions, let's discuss here first,
and if we have to, we'll open a new Trac ticket. The old
ticket for the Shadow update was filled with many, many
entries and there was no consensus reached on what to do with
the useradd issue.

I did what I thought was best. Please review.

--
Randy