jhalfs

Randy McMurchy randy at linuxfromscratch.org
Sat Oct 11 16:29:40 PDT 2008

Hi all,

Does anyone have a little cheat sheet or some notes handy
that would help me use jhalfs for the first time. I have
a decently fast x86 machine with a spare partition that
isn't doing anything right now.

I've never used the jhalfs utility. I don't even know
where to download it from. Any help would be appreciated.

We're done with the major stuff with all the package
updates and minor issues (the Perl issue in
http://wiki.linuxfromscratch.org/lfs/ticket/2227 is still
something to consider, but it shouldn't affect building
too much) and I'd like to see how well all the instructions
work together.

--
Randy