Bootscripts and Udev-config

Bruce Dubbs bruce.dubbs at gmail.com
Sun Oct 12 13:20:41 PDT 2008

Randy McMurchy wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> Mostly a question for DJ, but FYI for everyone else.
>
> I noticed in your experimental book you use an updated
> version of the bootscripts. Does SVN need to be updated
> as well?
>
> I know you and Dan did some stuff for the LSB side of
> things, but not sure if SVN needs to be updated. Probably
> so, as it can't hurt?
>
> And has there been any changes with the udev-config file
> since the 0522 version?

Ticket 2076 affects udev-config and this is not yet assigned.
DJ has tickets 2160 and 2189 which affects the bootscripts.

These will need to be addressed before 6.4 can be released.

I've taken a few more tickets and only 8 are left unassigned.  With the progress
we've made, I think we may be able to get all of the tickets in the next week or
so and be able to release -rc1.

   -- Bruce