r8651 - in trunk/BOOK: chapter01 chapter06

Randy McMurchy randy at linuxfromscratch.org
Sun Oct 12 13:34:25 PDT 2008

dj at linuxfromscratch.org wrote:
> Author: dj
> Date: 2008-10-12 13:04:50 -0600 (Sun, 12 Oct 2008)
> New Revision: 8651
>
> Modified:
>    trunk/BOOK/chapter01/changelog.xml
>    trunk/BOOK/chapter06/iproute2.xml
> Log:
> Removed broken move in iproute2 commands.

DJ, there's much more broken than just that. The entire
Iproute2 instruction set is hosed right now.

See http://wiki.linuxfromscratch.org/lfs/ticket/2225

I didn't notice it because I actually *use* DESTDIR during
Chapter 6 LFS so I don't see the issue.

It is hard for me to test this as well, without overwriting
some files on my system. Bumping the priority of the ticket
to a blocker as we can't release until this is fixed.

--
Randy