Ticket 2156 - LFS LiveCD is dead

Jeremy Huntwork jhuntwork at linuxfromscratch.org
Sun Oct 12 21:19:47 PDT 2008

Bruce Dubbs wrote:
> http://wiki.linuxfromscratch.org/lfs/ticket/2156

For what it's worth, I do intend to do some work on the LiveCD project
again. Obviously, it would be wise to wait and actually see what happens
here before counting on what I say. I don't think I intend to maintain
the CD in the same high-quality or manner that Alexander was able to
bring to some of the most recent ones - I don't have that much time
available. But I do think I can manage to maintain a simpler,
minimalistic CD.

It's wise to recognize that there isn't any work going on with the
LiveCD project at this moment, but please don't write it off for good.

--
JH