LiveCD Future

Pierre Lorenzon devel at pollock-nageoire.net
Thu Oct 16 00:41:52 PDT 2008

Hi all,

I must first say tha I am blind. And terefor I greately
appreciate the lfs livecd since its simplicity make it very
easily customizable. Indeed it is not difficult to take the
existing livecd and add accessibility tools to it like brltty
or a speech synthesis. I know that in the community of linux
blind users these lfs livecd were appreciated as well in
particular the fact that Alexander already added brltty to
it. Anyway what we need is somehting minimal that allows to use
the livecd as rescue disk or provides facilities for a blind
person to perform installation tasks without any external
help. That's what I personally do.

Regards

Pierre