Dev book rendering

Jeremy Huntwork jhuntwork at linuxfromscratch.org
Sun Oct 26 12:38:40 PDT 2008

Bruce Dubbs wrote:
> Randy McMurchy wrote:
>> Bruce Dubbs wrote these words on 10/26/08 12:47 CST:
>>> 0415 MST.
>> So, why didn't the book get rendered last night?
>
> I have no idea.  It looks like Jeremy ran the script at 0859 MST today, but I
> have no evidence that it wasn't also run at 0415.

Sorry for not explaining my actions. I logged in, fixed the issue and
promptly fell asleep. (Not feeling so hot today.) It's hard to say
exactly what was causing the extra instances of svnserve, but there were
a number of defunct fcron processes, too, and that might have had
something to do with it.

It looked like it hung on an fcron job that Robert has set up to render
the HLFS book.

--
JH