Linux API Headers

Randy McMurchy randy at linuxfromscratch.org
Sun Oct 26 12:52:35 PDT 2008

Jeremy Huntwork wrote these words on 10/26/08 14:46 CST:

> Yeah, understood. I guess I probably sounded defensive. All I meant was
> there was a decision reached about this earlier and to my knowledge none
> of the technical circumstances have changed, so you'll probably want to
> give consideration to what Dan brought up before you make a decision now. :)

I never had an inclination to change it. Not sure where you're getting
that from. I assigned a ticket to myself (that I had created) as there
wasn't sufficient explanation about the commands. My intentions all
along were to simply add explanatory text to the book.

But Bruce beat me to it. :-)

I've taken all the tickets I had and unassigned them from myself. I
realize I've not been contributing recently, I'm pretty busy during
the week right now.

--
Randy

rmlinux: [bogomips 3992.15] [GNU ld version 2.17] [gcc (GCC) 4.1.2]
[GNU C Library stable release version 2.5] [Linux 2.6.21.5 i686]
14:49:00 up 4 days, 6:00, 5 users, load average: 2.22, 2.31, 2.30