ICA/Farce

Greg Schafer gschafer at zip.com.au
Sun Oct 26 14:00:25 PDT 2008

DJ Lucas wrote:

> Hey guys.  Is there any recent documentation on the expectations of
> farce or ICA?

Docs? What docs :-)

> Doing only 2 passes of chapter6
> with both comparison methods checked.  What are the advantages of 3 or
> more passes?

Huh? ICA by definition is 3 passes. No ifs, buts or maybes. Any other
number is meaningless and exposes a lack of understanding of what is being
tested.

I've never looked at jhalfs but I understand it implements my ICA
algorithms. My own scripts have been getting exceptionally clean
results lately now that the randomness in GCC builds has apparently gone
as of GCC 4.3. I'll happily check any results you can post up.

Regards
Greg
--
http://www.diy-linux.org/