ICA/Farce

Greg Schafer gschafer at zip.com.au
Sun Oct 26 15:03:53 PDT 2008

Bruce Dubbs wrote:

> Umm, no.  jhalfs parses the xml of the book and creates a Makefile that builds
> by the LFS book.  Actually, it is quite convenient.

Umm, yes. It's *VERY* convenient. I should know..

(Me wonders if Bruce realizes the whole "build straight from the doc"
concept in jhalfs is based on my own practices in DIY? Which in turn was
based on the old lfscmd from about 8 years ago? :-)

But getting back on topic, I should really write up some proper docs on
ICA some day, instead of relying on the random mailing list spatterings
over the years.

Regards
Greg
--