perl-5.10.0

Bryan Kadzban bryan at kadzban.is-a-geek.net
Wed Oct 29 20:02:41 PDT 2008

Alexander E. Patrakov wrote:
> 2008/10/29 Bryan Kadzban <bryan at kadzban.is-a-geek.net>:
>> Useless warnings: who cares.
>
> Authors of CGI scripts, because users see the warnings, at least
> under thttpd.

Well, Apache puts those into syslog but (AFAIK anyway) does not spit
them out to the user.  But still: Dang.  That was the patch that I
couldn't find online anywhere.  I'll have to go try to pull it out of
the Debian .diff.gz, it looks like.  :-(

OK, I've dropped that last patch onto my server; the URL is below:

http://www.kadzban.is-a-geek.net/perl-5.10.0-fix_posix_module.patch

- Note that this is nothing more than an extraction from the Debian
.diff.gz, as above; it has not been reformatted to match our patch
standards.  But then, the other two patches from my last email will have
to be merged into this to get something that fixes all the issues
anyway.)