initd-tools-0.1.1

Jens Stroebel drifter at bcsoft.de
Mon Sep 1 08:16:00 PDT 2008

Dan Nicholson wrote:
		Hiya.

> It mostly seems to be working, but there is still a bug in the
> Should-Stop code as well as many other bugs that probably have not
> been uncovered in my limited testing. Please use with caution and
> backup your /etc/init.d and /etc/rc*.d directories before using
> install_initd and remove_initd.

The layout of LFS bootscripts right now seems to be that the init.d- and
rc*.d-directories live under /etc/rc.d.

Will this change (maybe because of LSB) in the future?

		greets,
		  jens
--
By caffeine alone I set my mind in motion, By the beans of Java
do thoughts acquire speed,  hands acquire shaking,  the shaking