About the future format for LFS

William Immendorf computerperson1 at live.com
Mon Sep 1 09:29:55 PDT 2008

Oh and for the root element, you need to add the LFS namespace and the sub namespaces to the root of the document. Like
"xmlns="http://www.linuxfromscratch.org/rng"" and "xmlns:xi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XInclude"" for the XInclude part. Also, we need "xmlns:xlink="http://www.w3.org/1999/xlink"" for the links and the xpointer attribute to the xinclude element. Oh, as for my linking example, we can replase the ulink and about-any-element combo with the about-any-element using the xlink:href attribute. And if we don't have a about-any-element following it, we can just use link.