glibc-2.10.1 make check fails

Trent Shea trent.shea at gmail.com
Mon May 25 08:27:07 PDT 2009

On Monday 25 May 2009 00:53:33 Bruce Dubbs wrote:
> I don't get the nptl or rt errors.
Those errors disappear on an ubuntu host. leaving the expected:
make[3]: *** [/sources/glibc-build/libio/tst-fgetwc.out] Error 1
make[2]: *** [libio/tests] Error 2
make[3]: [/sources/glibc-build/posix/annexc.out] Error 1 (ignored)
make[1]: *** [check] Error 2

I'll run these tests again on the LFS-6.4 host. The errors have varied each
run, and I'm beginning to suspect  they are caused by system load.

> I know how to fix tst-fgetwc.  It requires a change to libio/tst-fgetwc.c
> and libio/Makefile.
Thanks Bruce. I'll give everything a run tonight with your proposed change.

Trent.