LFS-6.5 Status

Matthew Burgess matthew at linuxfromscratch.org
Tue May 26 14:59:52 PDT 2009

On Tue, 26 May 2009 14:26:56 -0600, Matthew Burgess <matthew at linuxfromscratch.org> wrote:
> On Tue, 26 May 2009 14:32:48 -0500, Bruce Dubbs <bruce.dubbs at gmail.com>
> wrote:
>>
>> #2398 	Coreutils-7.4 fails 2 stty tests  unassigned
>>
>> I could not duplicate this problem.  I recommend closing, but Matt
>> should do it.
>
> Thanks, Bruce.  Before I close this, I'd like a shout out from anyone
> using either VirtualBox or jhalfs as I suspect one or the other is the cause of
> this issue.

I've just tried this outside of jhalfs and get the same failures, as I do under a
freshly built LFS-trunk build so it doesn't look like this is either jhalfs or
guest-OS related.  It could still be that it's VirtualBox somehow causing this, but
I wouldn't like to even begin to work out how or why it does so.

Thanks,

Matt.