LFS-6.5 Status

Gerard Beekmans gerard at linuxfromscratch.org
Tue May 26 17:58:17 PDT 2009

> #2326 	Modifications to Preface  gerard
>
> Some changes have been made.  Waiting for final review to close.
>
> #2092 Switch all text back from third person to second person pronouns   	 gerard
>
> Some fixes have been made.  We can probably promote this to 6.5

Agreed on #2092. It's set to Milestone 6.5 now.

I think I caught the bulk of the 3rd person edits. A few extra pairs of
eyes are always appreciated.

The Preface is about done I think, but any additional suggestions are
welcome. If nothing else, a grammar check is welcome (ESL and all). I'll
assign that "From Power Up To Bash Prompt" ticket to myself as it fits
within the scope of the Preface.

Gerard