LFS-BOOK PDF generation

Gerard Beekmans gerard at linuxfromscratch.org
Tue May 26 19:45:34 PDT 2009

> I looked for the overflow, but couldn't find it.  I would have thought it might
> have been one of the boot or udev scripts, but I didn't spot the problem.  You
> might look at the lfs-pdf.fo and see if you can get to block 1824.  I think that
> 1pt == 1000mpt == 1/72 inch so we are looking at 43.2 pts or about a half inch.

The blocks don't seem to be numbered nor one block per line. Anybody
feel like counting? It seems to me this issue is too long of a line in a
literal output type section. I'm not going to worry about it too much
right now. Maybe there ends up being an easy to way to track down the
exact location in an easy way. I'm sure there's a way. I just don't know
it yet. :)

Gerard