Next time somebody arrives at Chapter 5 - GCC Pass 2, please try the following...

Gerard Beekmans gerard at linuxfromscratch.org
Wed May 27 18:49:26 PDT 2009

Trent,

> for file in gcc/config/linux64.h gcc/config/linux.h gcc/config/sysv4.h;

Right, I totally forgot about the other architecture subdirectories.

I briefly considered just now modifying that to "for file in
gcc/config/*/file.h" but then it won't match files in the gcc/config
directory and only looks in sub-directories. Right now that'll drop at
least one file that I know of (gcc/config/linux.h).

This ticket will be closed wontfix. The current way of doing it is the
easiest to type and least amount of code.

Thanks for that, Trent.

Gerard