Various Texinfo fixes

William Immendorf will.immendorf at gmail.com
Sun May 1 15:12:29 PDT 2011

I've noticed that Texinfo has not been updated very much at all as far
as the tarballs go. Well, there are quite a few issues so far, the
most annoying one is that info just shows a blank screen for the file
list, which you really can't do anything with. Well, I have compiled a
list of fixes, mostly from Fedora, that fix some issues with Texinfo,
including the blank info screen problem I mentioned eariler. The patch
is attached, please give me feedback on it.

--
William Immendorf
The ultimate in free computing.

and if you use the program, he is your master."  Richard Stallman