Various Texinfo fixes

William Immendorf will.immendorf at gmail.com
Sun May 1 16:50:09 PDT 2011

On Sun, May 1, 2011 at 5:31 PM, Ken Moffat <ken at linuxfromscratch.org> wrote:
>  Can you be more specific about this 'most annoying' problem, please
> ?  I haven't built a new system recently, but the system I'm using
> at the moment [ 20101229 with newer groff and xz-utils ] shows the
> following in 'info' on my completed system -
Well, my problem is when I run 'info', it shows nothing in the main
window. Can't navigate it, but when I open up the help menu, some out
of order text appears. It returns to normal behavior with Fedora's
texinfo-4.13a-data_types.patch.

I also checked the info dir file with vim, looked normal to me.

--
William Immendorf
The ultimate in free computing.