Using the LSB Bootscripts

Jeremy Huntwork jhuntwork at lightcubesolutions.com
Sun May 8 20:22:07 PDT 2011

On 5/8/11 8:57 PM, Jeremy Huntwork wrote:
> I'll get the scripts up as soon as I can. I had to take a break to
> finish up some other important work tonight. At the latest, I'll have
> them available tomorrow.

Here's the main scripts as they currently are (unreleased as yet):
http://dev.lightcube.us/sources/lsb-bootscripts/lsb-bootscripts-test.tar.bz2

And here's the sshd script, which is kept with the openssh sources:
http://dev.lightcube.us/sources/openssh/sshd.init

I forgot to mention that I removed DJ's interactive boot stuff, just to
keep it simpler. It could certainly be added back in, if anyone wants it.

--
JH