[lfs-dev] Generation of the book in French

Jean-Philippe MENGUAL jmengual at linuxfromscratch.org
Sat Sep 8 14:13:55 PDT 2012

Hi,

Thanks a new French contributer, we studied more in details why make
displayed some errors due to the translation, such as "No french for
"description"", etc etc. This errors are fixed in the attached patch,
named adn_lfs-l10n_french_loc.patch.

The second patch, I'm not sure you'll be interested. The 1st adds a new
capability upstream to build in French properly, that's a good thing as
in stylesheets, labels have been alleady translated for French. But this
second patch is more ambitious: it enables to build a PDF book with A4
paper format instead of US one. I keep it in French release, but do you
want it for upstream release?

I hope these patches will help.

Regards,

--