[lfs-dev] Some fixes in some links

Jean-Philippe MENGUAL jmengual at linuxfromscratch.org
Sat Sep 22 10:18:46 PDT 2012

Hi,

The French LFS team is reviewing LFS 7.2, in particular the translation. We discovered during this work some wrong links in the book, as well as in svn release, that we suggest to fix.

1. Link to http://www.linuxhq.com/guides/LUG/guide.html (in
prologue/prerequisites) is not valid.

2. Link to http://www.linux-foundation.org/en/Specifications (in
chapter06/pkgmgt) should be replaced with
http://refspecs.linuxfoundation.org/lsb.shtml.

French LFS team hope it will help you. Do you prefer a real and proper patch?

Regards,

JPM
--
       Jean-Philippe MENGUAL