[lfs-dev] Some fixes in some links

Jean-Philippe MENGUAL jmengual at linuxfromscratch.org
Sun Sep 23 03:00:06 PDT 2012

Hi,

Thanks for fix. We've just tested also this link:
http://www.kernel.org/pub/linux/utils/kernel/hotplug/udev.html

It seems unavailable anymore.

Finally, we noted that some links to howtos are very old documents,
obsolete it seems. Shouldn't we find some up-to-dated doc about such
issues?

Regards,

-
       Jean-Philippe MENGUAL
       Président de l'association traduc.org
       Coordinateur du projet Linux From Scratch
       Coordinateur au sein du projet Trad GNU de l'April
       Animateur suppléant du groupe de travail Accessibilité de l'April