[lfs-dev] Coreutils-8.21

Roger Koehler roger.koehler at gmail.com
Sat Mar 23 08:55:15 PDT 2013

> I plan on following the rest of the book as written. (Although, I may have to
> re-install Shadow because I'm getting the following message when I try to su
> - lfs in my current chroot environment: -su: exec: env: not found.  su lfs
> works (without the '-').

p.s. I went ahead and installed coreutils and afterwards I no longer received
the "-su: exec: env: not found" message" when attempting to login to lfs.
(I created the LFS user in my chroot environment just to test my Linux-PAM
installation.)  Everything seems to be working now other than the subject of this
post, but it doesn't look like it matters. I'll continue with the rest of the
installation per the LFS 7.3 instructions.