[lfs-dev] LFS 7.5 Brazilian Portuguese Complete

Steve icmp.request.lists at gmail.com
Mon May 12 00:02:17 PDT 2014

I would help you right away if it weren't for many issues that are
taking up my time. But I will watch your progress closely and offer my
help as soon as I have the time.

If a pt_BR mailing list is created, I could help on supporting the users.

Brazil has a lot of potential for Linux and Open Source Software and I'm
glad it's being properly explored.

Regards.