[lfs-dev] LFS 7.5 Brazilian Portuguese Complete

Fernando de Oliveira famobr at yahoo.com.br
Mon May 12 04:11:00 PDT 2014

Em 12-05-2014 04:02, Steve escreveu:
> I would help you right away if it weren't for many issues that are
> taking up my time. But I will watch your progress closely and offer my
> help as soon as I have the time.
>
> If a pt_BR mailing list is created, I could help on supporting the users.
>
> Brazil has a lot of potential for Linux and Open Source Software and I'm
> glad it's being properly explored.
>
> Regards.
>
> On 05/12/2014 03:46 AM, Alberto Senna Dias Neto wrote:
>>

>> Thank you, Steve, I Agree with you.
>>
>> I have been working on it for so long that I became blind to several
>> mistakes.
>> I will take a couple of days off and then start over again to fix it.
>>
>> Regards
>>
>> --
>> Alberto Senna Dias Neto
>> albertosdneto at gmail.com <mailto:albertosdneto at gmail.com>

Congratulations, Alberto!

Your translation is in very good shape!

As Steve wrote, some reviewing needs to be done. I never thought Steve
was Brazilian or that he could read/write Brazilian Portuguese :-)

But now, I am considering it a project going on, not an abstract idea.

I believe you are using xml. If it would be possible to set up a
repository (probably subversion, to keep the same form as the original),
we (you, Steve, I, some others here that can read/write in pt_BR) could
help with your translation and all could keep a local synced copy.

--
[]s,
Fernando