[lfs-dev] LFS 7.5 Brazilian Portuguese Complete

Fernando de Oliveira famobr at yahoo.com.br
Mon May 12 07:34:45 PDT 2014

Em 12-05-2014 10:30, Alberto Senna Dias Neto escreveu:
>         akhiezer, I am using xml files.
>

>         I tried to automate it the most I could, but I have not been
>         succesful on that.
>

>         I have been using "itstool" (http://itstool.org/) and OmegaT
>         (2.6.3).
>

>         I tryed to use xml2po instead of itstool but I had problems with
>         that.
>

>         I am not happy with this method.
>

>         Please, if anyone knows a good tool for doing this, let me know.
>

>         Fernando, I am going to work on the creation of a repository. It
>         is a good moment to learn how to work with subvertion.

Good.

It would be good to solve the problems and use the same process as in
LFS, with "make". Other than that, at least for me, the xml can be
edited, but we cannot check that the book can be render correctly
(validated).

I believe somebody here could assist you solving this problem. Have you
talked to the French translators?

--
[]s,
Fernando