[lfs-dev] LFS 7.5 Brazilian Portuguese Complete

Alberto Senna Dias Neto albertosdneto at gmail.com
Thu May 22 14:54:53 PDT 2014

:

> I believe somebody here could assist you solving this problem. Have you
>> talked to the French translators?
>>
>> --
>> []s,
>> Fernando
>> --

Hello.
I have decided to follow French translators example and I am using po4a to
deal with .po files.

I'd like to thank the French team for the help.

It took me some days to give up on the tools I was using and a few more to
edit my translation memory, but now it's ok.

Subversion: http://lfs-pt-br.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/

There are two folders. One as clean as the original LFS and other with some
files that make it possible to use OmegaT like translation tool.

Both render the book with the command "make".
Instructions on how to use OmegaT are present on the file "Instruções
OmegaT.txt".

I have created a google group:

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/lfs-pt_br-tradutores

I have not done a deep review on the grammar issues because of the above
tasks.
ASAP I will try the book and check for errors.

If anyone who can read/write portuguese decides to help with the
translation, I would ask to give a chance to the project with OmegaT, this
way we can keep a consistent translation memory and maybe soon develop a
more elegant solution for translating the book.

Regards.

--
Alberto Senna Dias Neto
albertosdneto at gmail.com