[lfs-dev] Test failures in current svn

Pierre Labastie pierre.labastie at neuf.fr
Mon May 26 01:01:44 PDT 2014

Le 25/05/2014 20:28, Ken Moffat a écrit :
> Now that I've run them on i686 I see failures from 'setfacl'
> (Operation not supported) - for 8 out of 24 tests. Looks as if these
> tests are only likely to work if the partition is mounted with 'acl'. ĸen
 From current LFS svn:
"The Acl tests need to be run on a filesystem that supports access
controls after Coreutils has been built with the Acl libraries. If
desired, return to this package and run *make tests* after Coreutils has
been built later in this chapter."

There was more information about tests when acl was in BLFS (see for
example BLFS 7.5).

You may recall that there has been also a discussion in this thread:
http://lists.linuxfromscratch.org/pipermail/lfs-support/2014-April/046769.html

but I guess Bruce added the various users needed for the tests.
Regards
Pierre