[lfs-dev] LFS 7.5 Brazilian Portuguese Complete

Fernando de Oliveira famobr at yahoo.com.br
Thu May 29 10:01:37 PDT 2014

Em 29-05-2014 12:14, Alberto Senna Dias Neto escreveu:
> About 13 students of IFRN are using the book. Let's wait for their feedback.
> I have moved all the projects resources to sourceforge (
> https://sourceforge.net/projects/lfsptbr/ ).
>
> In case we receive any donations I will buy a domain for the translation
> project.

Good. Is this IFRN in Natal (close to me) or in another town of RN?

If there are problems they cannot solve, perhaps you could pass as a
question to the support list, here.

Hope you forgive me, did not like the list being hosted by google. Seems
I need an account there? I don't know but believe there are alternatives.

--
[]s,
Fernando