[lfs-dev] LFS trac spam

Bruce Dubbs bruce.dubbs at gmail.com
Wed Jan 14 10:10:06 PST 2015

Armin K. wrote:
> On 01/12/2015 02:27 PM, LFS Trac wrote:
>> #3733: Major Criteria In
>
> If there's a way to completely delete tickets from trac, this is the
> candidate for it.

I deleted the latest spam in the ticket system.  I had changed the
spammer's pw, but they just created a new account.  Unfortunately I have
to remove permissions for the generic authenticated user to post new
tickets or to append to existing tickets.

I can give explicit permissions but need someone to ask for them.

I really don't know why some idiots do things like this.  It's vicarious
childlike behavior because they are not going to get some sort of gain
from it.

   -- Bruce