[lfs-dev] Automake SBUs may be incorrect

Douglas R. Reno renodr2002 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 18 09:22:46 PDT 2015

Alright I understand now. Thanks Bruce! I have noticed that it all depends
on whats running on the system at hand as well.

Ken, I am building on a physical laptop as well now (I will be away from
home for a week and I still want to work on stuff), so I will see what it
is after that. The VM is really only for the BluRay stuff, as my new box
uses UEFI and I am still trying to get my RAID and stuff setup. *fun times*
LOL.

Douglas R. Reno