[lfs-dev] Automake SBUs may be incorrect

Douglas R. Reno renodr2002 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 18 11:48:58 PDT 2015

My Core i7 is a 6 core with Hyperthreading as well. I am forced to run
Windows though because the monitoring tools and software provided by the
motherboard is needed for the Chipset to function properly, and that is
stupid as. The machine also has a forced UEFI BIOS (an ASUS one) and there
is no way to disable secure boot. However, I can run VMWare with all 6
cores and a max of 15GB of RAM. I will look and see at a later time if I
can get LFS on one of my RAIDed drives, however.

Douglas R. Reno