[lfs-dev] Automake SBUs may be incorrect

Douglas R. Reno renodr2002 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 18 12:29:55 PDT 2015

Alright we have the same motherboard. Do you remember how you managed to do
that?

I think I need Windows anyway though, as I get paid for making videos about
gaming and I use Sony Vegas 11 and Adobe Premiere Pro 2.0, and I cannot get
those to run under something like Wine. I will install LFS on it anyway
though so I can see about eventually dumping Windows off of the drive and
using Wine. Vegas and Premiere want specific multimedia features that I
cannot seem to get into VMWare or Qemu so far.

Douglas R. Reno