[lfs-dev] Initial commit of 7.10

Douglas R. Reno renodr2002 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 6 14:16:40 PDT 2016

On Tue, Sep 6, 2016 at 2:21 PM, Bruce Dubbs <bruce.dubbs at gmail.com> wrote:

> I've tagged 7.10 and made the tweaks we have been discussing.  It is not
> released, but I'd like those interested to update their svn tags directory
> and build the books and review.
>
> The changes to the current svn book are listed at
>
> http://lists.linuxfromscratch.org/pipermail/lfs-book/2016-Se
> ptember/033393.html

It looks great to me. There's some changes I'd like to request to the
Changelog, however, but they're not critical:

2016-07-29: tcl-core8.6.6 points to the linux-4.7.1 ticket
2016-05-27: Unless I'm incorrect, "dj" needs to be replaced by "bdubbs",
Bruce made those changes according to the tickets.
2016-05-20: s/sytemctl/systemctl