[lfs-dev] gold

Ken Moffat zarniwhoop at ntlworld.com
Thu Feb 9 08:52:06 PST 2017

On Tue, Feb 07, 2017 at 10:14:34PM -0600, DJ Lucas wrote:

> I could have sworn the gold testsuite was a mess, but I just ran it and all
> 243 tests pass. Commit coming shortly.

Well it certainly looks messy compared to the other parts of
binutils, and for me every result (when it finally stops compiling)
is within separate 'Entering directory' and 'Leaving directory'
messages, all for binutils-2.27/build/gold/testsuite.

I had one failure (relro_test.sh) but I didn't save the
testsuite.log from gold.

ĸen
for them.'     -- Small Gods