[lfs-dev] glibc-2.25 compile error

Vladislav Dembskiy v.dembskiy at gmail.com
Thu Feb 23 21:55:06 PST 2017

Thanks to all who replying.
I did repeated glibc compilation in chapter 6 on live LFS/BLFS system. It was just a try because earlier I have added icl 16.1 and recompiled gcc add binutils. Yes, I am mad about optimisations.
Nevertheless, glib compilation was successful and just one test failed: gtmath as far as I remember.

Regards,
Vladislav